Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Fantastic Places Blog Genesis

Greetings and welcome to the new Fantastic Places Travel Blog. My name is Tom Palmer. Currently, I travel the USA as a real estate photographer. In doing so, I have the opportunity to take numerous travel shots as I drive from point A to point B.

I invite you to visit my personal website and read about the various travel adventures I have gone on. Most recently, I drove the Alaska Highway through Canada to Palmer, Alaska. On the way back, I stopped off at Arches National Park in Utah. Both places were quite spectacular.

Also of note, I have uploaded a number of computer desktop "wallpapers" to my site, which appear in the brand new GiftShop area. These include a selection of travel landscapes, plus other images of general interest.

I look forward to sharing my upcoming journeys with you (as soon as my digital camera gets out of the repair shop - I wore the shutter out!!)

www.fantasticplaces.com/travel_journal.html
www.fantasticplaces.com/giftshop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home